Any beautiful mathematics, such as
- Shapes of surfaces and structures,
- Three-manifolds, and knot theory,
- Scissors congruence and dissection puzzles,
- Dendritic growth and plant architecture.
- An Attack on Flexibility and Stoker's Problem,
- A Note on the Topological Stability of Linear Projections of Real Algebraic Sets, Not shared in protest of the situation of women in our science.
- Decomposing the Moduli-Space of Polyhedra, Not shared in protest of the situation of women in our science.